Overcome your fears: Mystery Ball (with iCloud save)

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by smurfz1, Oct 27, 2011.

1. smurfz1 macrumors newbie

In Mystery Ball, you set up doodads to help FRED, a neurotic, scared ball, find his way through a strange professor's floating worlds. Throw in some crazy enemies like pails, hammers and traffic lights, and FRED is in a real pickle. He needs your help to overcome his fears and become a better, stronger ball.

Very exciting features: Mystery Ball is compatible with iCloud , so you can sync your game progress across devices. It has over 30 Game Center achievements, a time trial mode and Game Center leaderboards.

Be sure to check out Mystery Ball when it hits the app store in early November! I'll be back to repost the official launch date once it's set.

Another fun thing: Mystery Ball is the work of just one developer. David Howe created the art, designed the game and wrote all the code over a period of six months.

Mystery Ball

[​IMG]

2. jenkins24 macrumors newbie

So far so good

So I have been following the posts and threads about this games for a couple weeks now. Honestly it looked pretty childish from what I have seen...theeeeeeen I downloaded it this morning and will probably get fired for not working AT ALL today. HOLY ***** this game has got me trapped! Not only are the levels, so far, challenging and fun but the concept is very entertaining! Take advantage of the intro price ASAP!