I've had my iPhone 4 since September, and I have had it in an Incipio DermaShot case since I bought it. I always charge it connected to my computer. I was running behind today and I took the wall plug adapter with me and charged it at work. I went to check my e-mails while it was charging and when I picked it up it was really warm. I unplugged it and took off the case, and although my phone seems to not be damaged, theres is a big black scorch mark or something on the inside of my case that shows through to the outside. Of course, I'm wondering why my phone overheated...was it a bad outlet or did it just get too hot with the case on shut in a cupboard? I will be keeping a close eye on it the next few days and take it to apple first thing Monday if it happens again. Also, when I went down to the AT&T store where I bought it to look at new cases, they were all shocked at the damage at the case. So I played with and tried on all the cases in the store and picked a bumper in the same color my case was. The girl waiting on me is a close friend so she put on the front and back screen protectors for me and while she was doing that the manager comes over and is checking it out and tells me I should contact the manufacturer and see if they would replace it, then changes his mind and starts taking pictures of the damage and e-mailing all his corporate people to see if they could replace it for me, and with a different case since the bumper I was buying was the same color! So what are my chances that either AT&T or Incipio will replace my poor burned case?