Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dontworry

Suspended
Original poster
Mar 18, 2010
Just wondering if anyone has seen this before. The flash "Off" button is covered up with the HDR button. You have to turn it sideways to see what you are doing. Seems un-Apple like for a mistake like this on the main camera app.

Edit: You have to start with it sideways and rotate it to portrait for it to overlap.

Attachments

• photo.PNG
    photo.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 162

Tyler23

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Just wondering if anyone has seen this before. The flash "Off" button is covered up with the HDR button. You have to turn it sideways to see what you are doing. Seems un-Apple like for a mistake like this on the main camera app.

I don't have that issue with mine. (iPhone 5 on iOS 7.0.3) Mine shows up correctly.

Try quitting the camera app and doing a hard reset by holding the home and power button until your phone restarts.

Edit: Just saw your edit. Yes, does happen then, but I doubt that happens to many people. I've never used it in that way.

Still, it is a bug, so I suggest reporting it to Apple.

Fantasigraphic

macrumors 65816
Mar 25, 2009
TN
THINK this has been a bug/problem for a while even during betas. Guessing Apple doesn't feel it's that big of a deal or it would've been fixed by now. Especially when they changed up the font(s) in beat 2 (or maybe it was 3) and we are stuck w/ it.

pcunite

macrumors member
Nov 26, 2010
Yes, I have this problem. I'll be updating my phone to an Android to fix the "can't go back to iOS 6 bug".

dictoresno

macrumors 601
Apr 30, 2012
NJ
have you tried rebooting the phone? i had font errors here and there and reboots fixed them. last night using apple maps navigation at night, the top menu bar was grey and the font on it was white.....barely able to read it (it should be black). a reboot fixed it and made it black again.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.