Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SSerino

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 24, 2008
Hey, I ordered a 2.4 Macbook Pro today and selected the overnight shipping, thinking I would get it tomorrow. However, after I paid and everything, it tells me this...

" Ships by: Feb 28 - Mar 3
Delivers by: Feb 29 - Mar 4"

It didn't tell me this before I chose overnight, or I probably wouldn't have paid the extra for it. I understand that it is a new product and all, but mostly all the Apple stores have them in stock already.

So has anyone else ordered overnight shipping and received theirs yet, or are you still waiting?

DocSmitty

macrumors regular
Jan 7, 2008
Lincoln, NE
It kinda does specifically say on the page where you choose shipping that it's overnight *once it ships* If you had selected ground it would have said something like Feb. 29th-March 6th, and 2-3day would be Feb. 29th-March 4th.

I was told that I couldn't get overnight since it was coming from China.... so I dunno.

DrSteven

macrumors newbie
Feb 19, 2008
Houston, TX.
same here.. i paid for overnight.. if i dont get it by tomorrow, i will ask apple for a refund for the overnight fee.

mine shipped 2/28

its already in alaska.

soooo i may get it tomorrow.?

who knows...

James L

macrumors 6502a
Apr 14, 2004
As mentioned above, shipping refers to the time it takes once it has left the factory, not the total time from when you pulled the trigger on buying it to when you receive it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.