I've used PC all my life and had just made up my mind about buying a MBP 13 this month and was pretty kicked about the specs. But after hours of scurrying around on the net, especially on this wonderful Forum, I have broadly learned a few things and have decided to postpone my MBP 13 buy until next year. For reasons that I hope you will correct : The 13" MBP 2011 will in all probability come out in Feb, 2011 and in all likelihood, will include the Sandy Bridge archi and i5. That, or a meagre speed increase on the C2D. Sandy Bridge is conformed to release on Jan 5th, 2011. This may mean that Apple may incorporate it immediately for a Feb release or it may get them before their public release too, which may make it a late Jan 2011 release. IMO, it is a remote possibility that there will be a delay as with the i5/i7. Meaning that a Q1 2011 MBP update is a given. If SB isn't taken, then NVIDIA will continue with a slightly faster C2D and a possible 7200rpm. USB 3.0 would be a lucky add-on, but unlikely. The optical drive will remain. And WHATEVER be the case, at this time it is highly advisable to wait for the MBP update, for better or worse. Yes?