Own homepage appears in photo library

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by tpete, May 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tpete macrumors newbie

This is just weird. I just unlocked my iPhone, and there was a weird shimmer to it when I slid the "slide to unlock" bar. I went into my photos, and there as the most recent photo was a picture of my iPhone homepage, as it appears before I unlock it. There was today's date and time (or, the time of the shimmer now 18 minutes ago), the picture of my dog, the sliding lock key/bar, everything. When I open the picture, it looks just like my iPhone is sitting there locked.

How did my iPhone take a picture of itself? Why did it do this? Anyone? If it matters, I've got a 3G with the most recent software.

I would have posted this in problems, but it's not a problem. It's just weird.

2. beamer8912 macrumors 65816

you know, in the time it took you to antagonize the poster you could have just helped.

OP, you accidentally took a screenshot of your iPhone. You can take screenshots of your iPhone, just like you can of your computer. The picture appears in your photo library.

3. Mitthrawnuruodo Moderator emeritus

Mitthrawnuruodo

The question has finally been answered. Thanks, beamer8912.

To all the other's who posted in this thread: No need to be snarky or downright rude. That will only get your posts deleted, and - eventually - get you in trouble. You know who you are.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.