Ozaki Jelly - iPhone 6/6Plus - 0.3/0.4mm

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by DJTaurus, Sep 13, 2014.

1. DJTaurus macrumors 65816

DJTaurus

2. aevelasquez macrumors regular

3. bobright macrumors 601

4. DJTaurus thread starter macrumors 65816

DJTaurus

5. rumorman69 macrumors regular

Is this soft / flexibe like tpu cases? Also, does anyone know if they cover the top/bottom of the iPhone 6. The reason I'm not going for Apple's is the open bottom.

I'm looking for a very minimal case that:
    -Has closed top and bottom.
    -Is somewhat soft.
    -Isn't bulky.

Any recommendations?

6. RyanG macrumors 6502

The jelly is "soft" I believe.

Jeeze, $20 only option for shipping? More than the case itself lol

7. varun14 macrumors regular

They also have the one decent folio case in the market. I was never able to find a decent folio case for my iP5 but their folio case in black for the six plus with the window looks amazing. I love that the window is perfectly cut for the time, looks decent quality, has the ability to let you take and hang up calls without opening the folio cover and also has the magnetic thing to properly keep it closed. will pick one up if it ever releases in the UK. I love the folio cases since i saw the samsung one.

8. bleighv macrumors regular

bleighv

9. FuzzMunky macrumors regular

This is ********. They are just branded versions of the 99c cases on ebay. All made in the same factory I bet.

10. briankeith513 macrumors 6502a

briankeith513

These cases leave the camera completely exposed to damage when it's on it's back, right?

11. koigirl macrumors 6502a

koigirl

I had this Ozaki Jelly case for my 5s. It fits very well and is a tpu-type material but is extremely thin and gives absolutely no protection in a drop or fall. I would think the camera lens would also be vulnerable as it will protrude from back. I love the way this case feels on the phone (adds no thickness whatsoever and gives grip) but I need a moderate level of protection and this does not do that. If you have ever dropped your phone, don't get it. And if you don't ever drop your phone, why would you cover it with a case in the first place? I do like the look of the O!Coat folio and the Ozaki O!Coat Slim Y is my favorite iPad case.