PAC from T-Mobile

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by glanv, Jul 6, 2008.

1. glanv macrumors regular

Hi all

I've just called my current network provider, T-Mobile UK, and they happily provided my PAC upon me paying up the rest of my contract - which luckily was only around £60. The lady on the phone was really nice and asked the normal questions: "why are you considering leaving?", "are there any other phones you'd be interested in?" etc....

I must say I am a little gutted to have to move away from T-Mobile as they have always been absolutely brilliant customer service wise - I always got good upgrade deals and when my mobile was stolen they provided another free of charge (without insurance)!

Just so others on T-Mobile can use this post as a reference, they did say that if I change my mind I can just let them know and they will cancel the cancellation. So basically, I am all set for getting an iPhone and providing my PAC in 5 days, but if for some strange reason I decide to not get the iPhone (don't think that'll happen) I can let T-Mobile know and continue with them.

It really is a shame that only O2 have the iPhone as I do like T-Mobile and have heard a few bad things about O2 having poor customer service etc...

2. zoralink macrumors newbie

Yea I'd like to second that, T-Mobile customer service are excellent! I have never had issues with them and it's a shame they aren't providing the iPhone here in the UK.

Btw were they only going to give you the PAC code if u cancelled and paid the ETF?