Pac-man!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by TheConfuzed1, Sep 9, 2010.

1. TheConfuzed1 macrumors 6502a

The day the app store hit, I spent about $50 on apps that later would sell for half of that.

One of those was PAC-MAN.

As of yesterday, it's compatible with GameCenter.

I've always liked that game, and I've been decently good at it, but I haven't touched it in a long time, until yesterday.

Now that GameCenter is live I think we are going to get a lot more life out of our games, as they are now more competitive than ever.

That being said, who wants to bring it? 

TheConfuzed1 on GameCenter.

2. ozzyman500 macrumors 65816

I get what you're saying about finding new meaning to them. But when I saw the Plants vs Zombies update with new achievements, all I did was do them and then I deleted it. I've been playing that game since February. I'm kind of sick of it. It's the only game that really got my moneys' worth on the App Store besides Real Racing. I have been playing that game since the 3G days and no longer wish to keep playing. Heck, I even beat it a last time to try it on my iPhone 4 and got all golds on all the tracks, unlocked everything.

That said, I will most likely be using Game Center to find new games. Although I still love Flight Control and Doodle Jump (where is your update?!!). Those are the 2 best casual games on the App Store.