Pack & Smooch

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by DanUC6, Sep 30, 2012.

1. DanUC6 macrumors 6502a

2. UFBoy2323 macrumors member

3. SimonBS macrumors regular

SimonBS

I don't know much about the company but I do have their sleeve for my MacBook Pro. It looks very good and the quality is amazing.
    I was considering buying their felt iPhone wallet for my iPhone to match my MacBook but I chose to go with the Mujjo wallet instead as it is very similar to Pack and Smoochs but it has a leather strap to "close" the wallet for extra security.

4. DanUC6 thread starter macrumors 6502a

The strap is nice but I would prefer if it was mostly leather.

5. TOYSTRY macrumors member

$77 dollars shipped to the USA......ouch!

6. DanUC6 thread starter macrumors 6502a

I am tired of buying cheaper cases and changing them. This will allow me to keep my iphone naked when I want it, yet offer protection when not using it. Plus I can put my wallet away. The quality looks superb.

7. Jasonv2 macrumors newbie

If your looking for something on this idea but a bit less expensive, check out http://www.dodocase.com/

I was looking at Pack & Smooch and Hardgraft. They just turned out to be a bit too expensive. I think the dodocase made in the US for $50 was a good alternative.

8. cheapa55 macrumors 6502a

I love their stuff. I have 2 iPhone 4 cases and a retina Macbook case. I also used to have a Macbook Air case. Very high quality and well designed.

9. Myrr macrumors member

+1 ....the DODOcase seems to be a much better value, and has nicer details in my opinion.