Package is in the area but won't deliver until Monday, options?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by econoar, Apr 25, 2015.

1. econoar macrumors regular

I love in Boston. My watch shipped UPS next day air saver yesterday and shows a departure scan from east Boston this morning but no delivery until Monday. I know some of you have maybe called UPS and had them hold it and gone and get it the same day? Do I have any options to get it today?

2. aguyinokc macrumors member

You could now your yard, clean your house, help the homeless. Those are some options.

3. Gooberton macrumors 65816

I used to work at ups. You need the "center number" there. They have very limited employees on sat. It's all a matter of if the 1800 pick ups rep will give you the center number , then if you call that number they will see if your watch is there and you can go pick it up

4. econoar thread starter macrumors regular

Great! Thanks for the help. I guess I first should wait until this departure scan from east Boston turns into an arrival? I'd assume it's going to Watertown or something.

5. Gooberton macrumors 65816

Oh I misunderstood if it's not there yet there is little chance, most likely it will be a 18 wheel truck they scan the whole truck and don't unload it , it will show as arrived but the truck will unloaded mon at 4-7am

6. econoar thread starter macrumors regular

Got it. Oh well, thanks a lot for the info!

7. racer1441 macrumors 68000

I don't get these type of answers...wanting something does not mean you cant do the other things, or that having the thing means you won't.

'Well, i was going to go help fee needy children, but my ipad is here, so screw them.' Let's be honest....we weren't going to feed children, ipad or not.

8. Gooberton macrumors 65816

I think you read the wrong thread, what on earth are you talking about

9. jeblis macrumors regular

Some people have a hard time understanding sarcasm. This is one of them.

10. wlossw macrumors 6502a

wlossw

I suggest Ativan, it would probably help you with this problem.

11. racer1441 macrumors 68000

"You could now your yard, clean your house, help the homeless. Those are some options."

Second post on this thread.

----------

nope, read the quoted post referenced.