SIUGRAD99

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 20, 2008
Have yet to see an App that lets you track UPS,Fed Ex, DHL & USPS. I know there is a web app, but does anyone know if one is being developed?

Mr. Brightside

macrumors newbie
Jun 11, 2010
You may also check Parcel app in the App Store. It supports main couriers tracking and it is free.

I have published it today and I will be happy to get some feedback on it.

GFSarah

macrumors regular
Jan 19, 2009
North Carolina
I like both TrackMyShipments and Consume (both in the app store).

Consume let you track a variety of things, your cell phone minutes & data as well as packages and other types of accounts, and it updates from the shipper's site each time you open the app. I've found it to be very accurate.

TrackMyShipments allows you to forward the email you got the tracking number in and it automatically adds that package for you. It also allows you to set up push notifications and such, but sometimes it's updates are right on target and sometimes there's a delay of up to a couple of hours.

lorenwade

macrumors 68000
Aug 27, 2008
Also, from what people are reporting, iOS4 recognizes tracking numbers and auto-creates a link.

pasipple

macrumors 6502a
Jun 12, 2009
Another vote for TrackMyShipments.

I've tried many of the others but TMS works great. Any eBay or email notifications that you receive that include a tracking number can be simply emailed to TMS and they are automatically added to the iPhone app.

There is also a companion website should you wish to check via your computer.

leeane

macrumors newbie
Aug 6, 2010
umm how bout Posted?

Well while we are at it. I may as well let you know of my app called Posted and Posted Lite which has been on the App Store for about 6 months. It supports a lot more providers than some of the others mentioned here (around 40 from around the world including many from Australia). As well as push notifications and barcode scanning.

There is a free version with all features (except push) and a paid version for a couple of dollars.

I am also very actively developing it and have some great feedback due to responding to users feedback so quickly.

Link: http://itunes.apple.com/au/app/posted-lite/id356020583?mt=8

Thanks.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.