Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

berkdrt

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 28, 2011
Hİ,

i jaİlbreak my İpad 2 for 2 months.last week i uptade my cydİa and when İts reboot my devİce my devİce dont detect any touches i thİnk thats touch broken but thats works sbsettİngs after i decİced to restore my devİce.so i enter my devİce to dfu mode and connect to my mac.but when i press to restore button thats gİve says uptade and restore ok i select that when itunes completed to download İtunes started to restore but after few mİnutes İtunes gİve error "thats not avaİble for thİs devİce".so i try a lot to restore İpad 2.i download İpad 2 fİrmware on websİte.and try to restore my İpad 2 wİth them but thats gİve many errors.i try to exİt from dfu mode but İpad 2 dont exİt dfu mode.i trİed to exİt dfu mode wİth tİny umbrella and many programs but my İpad 2 dont exİt recovery mode.so i want to use my İpad 2 please help me!!!

Ashwood11

macrumors 65816
Nov 10, 2010
US
Please use the appropriate forum or subforum To help other users find the iPad threads they are looking for, please choose the most appropriate forum for your new thread. Use iPad Hacks for jailbreaking and customization.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.