Pages 09 Full Screen mode

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by andygabriel, Feb 10, 2009.

1. andygabriel macrumors regular

I was wondering if when in Full screen mode in pages 09, we can still change tracks in Itunes. Is there a lil Itunes player in the full screen mode, so that we can skip songs and control volumes.

I know there are keyboards shortcuts!!

Thx all
    :)

2. kmaute macrumors 6502

kmaute

3. Oblivious macrumors 6502

Try using sizzling keys or Synergy. They will let you assign hot keys to control iTunes.

Or just buy one of those spiffy new keyboards that have dedicated play, skip and volume button.:p

Edit: Nevermind... it's late and I'm terrible at reading comprehension.

4. Cromulent macrumors 603

Cromulent

Yeah, Sizzling Keys is what I used to use before I got one of the new aluminium keyboards.

Very good little app and will do what you want with very little fuss.

5. schizoidwoman macrumors regular

On top of a steep hill in West Yorkshire.
    I may have totally misunderstood your question (it's a long morning!) but you can switch to iTunes mini-player and then select "Keep MiniPlayer on top of all other windows" (or something similar, no iTunes on work PC to check) in preferences. When you are in Pages full screen, this keeps the mini player on screen all the time.

6. IJ Reilly macrumors P6

IJ Reilly

This works. The setting is found in iTunes preferences under the Advanced tab. You can operate the iTunes controls while in full-screen mode, but if you move the iTunes window, Pages drops out of full-screen mode.

7. crazytech7 macrumors newbie

I Use bowtie on the bottom right. In full screen mode. It works really well. Good LucK!