Pages App Acting Weird iOS 7.1

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Tanyrseay, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Tanyrseay macrumors newbie

I recently updated my iPad air to the iOS 7.1 beta 2, then updated to beta 3. I later noticed the keyboard in pages was acting quite strange. So, I restored my ipad back to beta 2 and restored from iCloud as well. The keyboard still is acting strange. It's extremely slow and the backspace button barely works. It will not let you long press. I'm not sure if this is a beta issue or just some other problem. It could have been doing it before the 7.1 beta update because I hadn't been using it. It isn't doing it in any other app. Also, I tried turning off iCloud documents and data but that didn't work either. Any suggestions? Known issue?

2. spyguy10709 macrumors 6502a

spyguy10709

This is why you don't run beta software as your daily driver. Apple doesn't release beta software as "ohh shiney!" software - they release it so developers can get their apps ready ahead of time. It's meant to be unfinished, rough, buggy - It's a work in progress. Roll back to 7.0.4 - and just wait to use 7.1.

3. deeddawg macrumors 604

File a bug report with Apple per the developer channels.