Pages Font Herculanum

Wren523

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 18, 2009
Northshore Boston, MA
Today I was helping my friend with Pages document formatting. I brought my Mac along so that we could work side-by-side. I created her document on my Mac w same font, spacing, alignment, etc. We both have Pages '09 version 4.1 (923). The font is Herculanum. My friend noticed the "u" and "r" are different between our Herculanum font-and she likes mine better. We looked at all the attributes and couldn't find any differences.

Can anyone explain how this could be and/or how my friend could get my version of Herculanum?

Thank you.

colourfastt

macrumors 6502a
Apr 7, 2009
Today I was helping my friend with Pages document formatting. I brought my Mac along so that we could work side-by-side. I created her document on my Mac w same font, spacing, alignment, etc. We both have Pages '09 version 4.1 (923). The font is Herculanum. My friend noticed the "u" and "r" are different between our Herculanum font-and she likes mine better. We looked at all the attributes and couldn't find any differences.

Can anyone explain how this could be and/or how my friend could get my version of Herculanum?

Thank you.
First thing to check: ligatures.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.