iPhone Pages/Keynote/Numbers/iMovie/iPhoto Redownloaded

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by Xcallibur, Nov 2, 2013.

1. Xcallibur macrumors 6502a

Xcallibur

For some reason the titled apps have decided to redownload and go back to their pre-iOS 7 version. Has this happened to any of you guys?!

2. djtech42 macrumors 65816

djtech42

Do you mean it installs the old versions when you install them, or they are re-installing by themselves?

If you've downloaded them before iOS 7, deleted them, and installed later on iOS 7, it would download the iOS 6 versions from iCloud. You can just update them to the new versions.

If they re-installed by themselves, I have no idea. Maybe it has something to do with automatic downloads? Did you install the apps on another device which could have triggered re-download of the apps from iCloud?

3. FSMBP macrumors 68020

FSMBP

I just had it happen...I was browsing iTunes and it promoted me for my password randomly. The. I looked at my home screen and it downloads my iLife apps again

4. Xcallibur thread starter macrumors 6502a

Xcallibur

Nope fresh downloads from when I got my 5s, I think it was a f-up by the App store, pushing old updates designed for iOS 6, who knows.

Strange isn't it, pointless too, it immediately asked me to update the apps to their iOS 7 updates.

5. NovemberWhiskey macrumors 68030

NovemberWhiskey

I had all the "i" apps redownload for no good reason on my ipad air. I was confused and thought it was an update.

I don't see any difference in the apps thus far.