Pages layout problem

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by MDisc0rd, Aug 29, 2012.

1. MDisc0rd macrumors newbie

I have been using pages for a while and never had any problems. Yesterday, however, I experienced a problem that I am unable to find a solution to despite looking for it for hours.

I am using Pages, I just received a document for translation. I was specifically asked to keep it in the same format. It is a table with three columns and six rows. Each filled with ~500 words of text. However, for some reason every column gets cut off at the end of the page. The only solution I found here is to go to Layout > Layout starts on new page but it is unclickable! Please help, I need to translate over 8 pages by Friday.

2. snberk103 macrumors 603

Not specific help, I'm afraid... but post this question over at the Apple Community Support Forums on the Apple site. There is a higher concentration of Pages users there (there is an iWork specific forum). Or, if you are lucky PeggyD will notice this post and respond.

3. MisterMe macrumors G4

MisterMe

With all due respect, your document was composed by an idiot. Your table has 18 cells filled with 500 words each. Your table has 9000 words and, thus, is not readable.

You need to explain to the person that sent you that document that he will have to chose between have a useful document or preserving the format. He cannot have both.

4. rev1412girl macrumors newbie

Pages page numbers help

Hello,

I don't know if this is the place to ask this question, but does anyone know how to change the page numbers color on a Pages document? I can't figure out how to change them all at once... I only know how to change them individually. Thanks! :)

~rev1412girl