Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kokorube

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 15, 2013
How can I keep Pages open when I am looking at new document selection. After looking I have to re-open pages to continue selecting.

Thraun

macrumors regular
Dec 18, 2008
Abbotsford, BC
I'm sorry, I don't know what you mean. Are you saying that Pages is crashing while you are viewing the new document selection screen?

Also, I'm assuming you're referring to Pages for OS X, but do you mean for iOS?

firedept

macrumors 603
Jul 8, 2011
Somewhere!
How can I keep Pages open when I am looking at new document selection. After looking I have to re-open pages to continue selecting.

Assuming I think I know what you are asking.

You already have a document open and want to open another blank document or a new document from the Template Chooser. Instead of reopening Pages, Just go to File>New or New From Template Chooser, the chooser will open and you can decide what you need.

This will allow you to open your new choice and keep multiple documents open as well. Hope I got that right?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-07-21 at 3.20.03 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-07-21 at 3.20.03 AM.png
    40.8 KB · Views: 47
  • Screen Shot 2013-07-21 at 3.20.37 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-07-21 at 3.20.37 AM.png
    228.1 KB · Views: 59

kokorube

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 15, 2013
Pages

Assuming I think I know what you are asking.

You already have a document open and want to open another blank document or a new document from the Template Chooser. Instead of reopening Pages, Just go to File>New or New From Template Chooser, the chooser will open and you can decide what you need.

This will allow you to open your new choice and keep multiple documents open as well. Hope I got that right?

Thanks fire dept , I will give that a go ,Regards kokorube

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.