General Paid apps on Cydia

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Tha Professor, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Tha Professor macrumors regular

Hi to all Evading us3rs,

I am back to JB after quite some time without it (long gone are the import/unlock days...) and it seems that cydia has somewhat changed and progressed...

Obviously I have been trying to install a paid app (RetinaPad, Mobile Safari Download Manager) according to the error messages... However I cannot find a price for these, and not even a hint as for how to purchase them. I would assume the price would show in an app-store manner in the "install" button, but that is no longer the case...

So my question is: how do I actually pay for the apps?

And a side question - is there anything like backgrounder that works on iOS6, since I have stumbled across some Cydia apps that don't run in background...

Thanks for replies!

2. Adutrumque macrumors 65816

Adutrumque

They have disabled the function to pay for apps due to Cydia being unstable.
    They will re-open that option as soon as the mass backs off.

3. Tha Professor thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks for a quick reply! They should have made it a little more clear, since I have believed it was a bug due to server overuse and I kept hitting install and thus making the problem worse.. I am sure I was not the only one! :)

4. Adutrumque macrumors 65816

Adutrumque

If you go into "Auxo" for an example, then wait a few seconds there will load up a bar saying something like "Payments are offline February 4 , will be back soon"

Cheers.