[Paid] Streaming Music Service With NATIVE iPad App?

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by chiefpavvy, Apr 22, 2011.

1. chiefpavvy macrumors 6502a

Yes, I use and love Pandora, great iPad interface. But I can't believe there doesn't seem to be a paid music service with a native iPad app! I use Rdio, which I love, but no native iPad app (and apparently no rush to do it, either.)

Does any one know of a similiar service with a native iPad application? I'm talking about a service similar to Rdio (Spotify, Rhapsody, Napster, et al.)

Can't believe as popular as iPad is there isn't someone doing it.

2. Jamrox macrumors newbie

Agreed

I don't get it, very frustrating. I use rhapsody on my iPhone, but they charge an extra 5 bucks to use it on a second device, ie iPad. Yet they don't even have an iPad app...I just can't justify it. To add to your list, there's also mog and napster, but neither have native iPad apps.

3. neko girl macrumors 6502a

neko girl

Try the free version of Home Pipe. It restricts you 9 days a month, but it's better than nothing..

4. chiefpavvy thread starter macrumors 6502a

Not looking for an app like that, I already use StreamToMe to do all that. A lot cheaper too I might add. :D

I'm talking about a paid music service specifically. Something along the lines of Rdio or Spotify. Unbelievable there is nothing out there!