Pain tracker? Advise please

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Apps' started by EvanLugh, Jan 24, 2016.

1. EvanLugh macrumors 68000

EvanLugh

Hi folks, I suffer Chronic pain and use an incrediblly simple app on my phone to track pain levels (attached is pic).
    I've bought an apple watch with the aim that if I can't get to my phone I can still log my pain (usually hourly).

Any helps and advice appreciated. Attached is what I use currently.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

2. EvanLugh thread starter macrumors 68000

EvanLugh

3. CobraPA macrumors 6502a

Must not be much on the watch yet. What app is that you are using so far?

4. BlueMoon63 macrumors 68000

I feel so sorry that you go through this much pain. I've had to live with a constant pain from a collapsed nerve channel that hurts my hip and groin but it is more of a constant 4-5 level and take minor pain pills for it. Just can't imagine what you must be going through. :(

I thought you may like the app Things. It is a to do type app but you can constantly click on the complication and add a voice note that converts to to do items or notes that can then be marked off as complete and it has the entire history of logs showing your pain levels but no graphing. Just a nice way to have instant access to log.

Using your app above, I can't think of a comparable watch app but apparently there are many thousands available so I hope someone can think of one for you.