painter essentials 3 installation issues

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by canti, Jul 25, 2007.

1. canti macrumors newbie

Hi everyone, I bought an Intuos 3 Wacom tablet with the photo shop elements and painter essentials bundle disc to go with my new macbook a few months ago. The software worked fine but now whenever I try to use Painter I get this message "Painter Essentials has detected unsupported resources. Please restore resources by re-installing the Application." Photoshop is still okay and I haven't had any issues with my tablet. I've installed Painter again three times but it's still giving me the same messge. It's driving me crazy that I can't use Painter. I'd really appreciate any advice you guys might have.

2. seabeach1@mac.c macrumors newbie

painter essentials has detecged unsupported resources.

Have you found a resolution to the: "painter essentials has detecged unsupported resources. Please restore resources by re-installing the application" ? This message just came up. It was fine up until this morning. I re-installed software but still the same message. Is your Corell Painter Essentials 3 up and running okay now? I would appreciate any insight.

Thanks!

3. bentmywookie macrumors regular

solution

If you press "shift" (windows) or "shift" + "ctrl" + "option" (mac) while opening the program it will ask you to restore the default settings and then will open properly.