General Pairing PS3 Controller to iPad

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Tmlfan3, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Tmlfan3 macrumors regular

Hi all,

Just a quick question about the process. I did it with my controller on my desktop last week and it was working fine with my ipad/retroarch. Wanted it mainly for a trip I've been on but the day I left it stopped pairing with the ipad. At first it would pair and work for less than a minute, and then it stopped all together. I don't have access to my desktop and only have my work laptop.

When I run sixaxis pair tool it stops immediately saying "Error: Unable to Install Drivers". Suspect this might be due to my access rights on my laptop but I can run the tool as admin and it doesn't prompt for password or anything.

I can't figure this out and would like to get it working before my flight tomorrow, but if not then oh well.

Is there an alternate to sixaxis pair tool for Windows? Tried motioninjoy but can't seem to get it to work either.

Thanks

2. Tmlfan3 thread starter macrumors regular

Well to update I'm home now and ran it on my iPad. Still isn't working though. It never connects to the iPad. Might have to reinstall controllers4all