Pairing Watch and Wireless Headphones at the same time

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Stevecole78, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Stevecole78 macrumors newbie

I currently have a 42mm Watch Paired to my iPhone 6S and (due to the rumours of Apple dropping the headphone jack!) wanted to get some bluetooth headphones in preparation for this.

I'm reading all sorts of rumours online that you cannot have these pair simultaneously, is this correct?

For example, would my Watch not be able to be paired at the same time as the headphones? It is the Beats Studio Wireless I am looking at if that makes a difference

2. Shadowbech macrumors 68040

I believe it's possible. I know a guy who have paired his bluetooth headset and a bluetooth keyboard at the same times and works just fine.

3. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

I sue Bluetooth earbuds and NY watch all the time and sometimes the PayPal card reader

4. iVegas macrumors 6502

iVegas

You can pair a watch and headphones at the same time. I do it every day :)

5. Bazooka-joe macrumors 68000

Bazooka-joe

Yep my music is on my iPhone and I use my wireless beats fir my music and control and select music via my watch

6. scaredpoet macrumors 604

scaredpoet

I do this regularly with my iPhone. Bluetooth headphones and my watch, both working just fine.

STILL hoping the rumors are false though. Bluetooth si nice, but still not as good at sound quality as a good pair of wired headphones.

7. Newtons Apple macrumors P6

Newtons Apple

I use my AW and 6S+ with the Beats Studio Wireless each and every day with no problem.

8. Stevecole78 thread starter macrumors newbie