Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sir42

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 16, 2003
NY, NY
Does anyone have their Palm setup to share files with their Mac over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi? I've been trying to figure out how to share files between my LifeDrive and my iBook but I can't get it to work. I'm running Tiger with Airport Express. Has anyone had any luck?

thanks!

YS2003

macrumors 68020
Dec 24, 2004
Finally I have arrived.....
I sync my LifeDrive with my Ti PB via BT. Also, my iBook and 12" PB are also paired with LifeDrive and I can send data over BT to those 2 Macs as well. I have not yet tried networking all of them via WiFi as this requires fine tuning of our home network.

AstrosFan

macrumors 6502
Jul 26, 2005
I've got my Tungsten E2 & my wife's Zire 72 both configured to sync via BT with both our PB and our iMac.
Works fairly well.

What specific problems are you running into?

andiwm2003

macrumors 601
Mar 29, 2004
Boston, MA
my zire 72 syncs via isync with my pb without problems. i'm running tiger 10.4.2. if you use panther and hot sync from palm there is a specific permission problem. go to the palm website. they have a discussion board. some people posted there how to fix the permissions. it's quite easy and worked for me when i was running panther.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.