Palm Guard for 13.3" MBA?

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by ReallyBigFeet, Oct 27, 2010.

1. ReallyBigFeet macrumors 68030

ReallyBigFeet

I'm one of those weird chemical makeups that, in the past, has caused the aluminum coating to wear off of my old non-unibody MBP's. So when I got my 15" MBP earlier this year, the very first thing I did was put a Moshi Palmguard on it. It gives me peace of mind if nothing else....the old ones look "dirty" but in fact its just the aluminum unfinished metal showing. I don't want a repeat with my new Macs.

I checked Moshi's site and they don't offer any MBA products for palmguard protection. Anyone have any suggestions of a similar product I can apply? I really don't want my caustic sweaty hands/wrists to discolor my new netbook.

Thanks for any links.

2. robby818 macrumors 6502a

I am waiting for the moshi guard too. I am going to use a temporary palm guard made out of a couple of Palm pilot screen protectors until the real thing arrives. I think they had the old MBA guard on their website a couple of days ago and now it appears to be gone so maybe they are refreshing their website soon.

3. arctic macrumors 6502a

arctic

Any previous rev MBA owner here have any thoughts on this? I'm quite concerned that the MBA's thin form factor affecting the magnetic lock in any minor way when closed if you have the Moshi palmguard.

4. Daud macrumors regular

Wait for a ZAGG 50% off coupon and get the whole Invisible shield.