Palm Pre build quality sucks! REAL PROOF HERE!!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Gershon, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Gershon macrumors member

Gershon

2. Unspoken Demise macrumors 68040

Unspoken Demise

Dude:
    THIS JUST IN!
    [​IMG]
    IPHONES BREAK TOO!
    IN FACT...
    [​IMG]
    ALL OF THEM DO!

At least Sprint is acknowledging the problem and dealing with it. Just like the iPhone's light leaks, housing cracks, and other problems.

I don't see why this article is important.

3. Lenxal macrumors regular

4. bruinsrme macrumors 603

bruinsrme

I was amazed how perfect the first iphone was. :rolleyes:

5. Kebabselector macrumors 68030

Kebabselector

The link was from a pro Apple website? What do you expect. No doubt a Pro-Microsoft will post the iphone is balls. Apple websites will post windows 7 is balls.

Things break, my MacBook (white) case has more cracks than a builders arse convention.

Don't get all smug about it, the 3G S hasn't really hit the streets yet. It's build quality could be flawed - hope not, as I'm getting one.

6. devobail macrumors member

Unlike AT&T & the iPhone, Sprint offers insurance on their phones. So these phones new or old will be repaired and or replaced. Take your cracked iPhone screen weather u broke it or not to AT&T and see what they tell u!

7. Kadman macrumors 65816

Kadman

You do know this is an iPhone forum right? Why do people insist on making threads about the Pre? Go post this on their forums and stay on topic.

8. gloss macrumors 601

gloss

Apparently, because this is an iPhone forum, we are supposed to rejoice when the Palm Pre experiences issues.

9. Arkanok macrumors 6502a

Arkanok

OUCH!
    Yeah I know the iPhones can break too, but I've dropped my phone plenty of times on hard surfaces from the waste level and I barely have a scratch, and no cracks in the backing or the glass over the screen. Basically, you'd never know I've dropped it.