Palm Pre MURDERED.....(His words)

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by SFStateStudent, Aug 1, 2009.

1. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

Yup, my brother murdered his Palm Pre....

"Mike is in mourning for my Palm Pre, which died. Actually, it was murdered. You know how u get your seatbelt stuck in the door and you just keep slamming the door til it closes. Well, that's what I did, but it wasn't the seatbelt :-( supply and demand dictates I have to wait a week for a new one - even with insurance. whaaaaah!"

What a dope....(Dang, and he's my brother!):D:D:D

2. jmann macrumors 604

jmann

bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
    Wow that sucks, if/is he paying the deductible for a new one for you? Or who's fault do you consider it? Yours for leaving it there/dropping it? Or his repeated slamming of the car door?

3. SFStateStudent thread starter macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

It's his PalmPre, and there's a minimal deductible; totally his fault for dropping it from the driver's side door compartment of his Porsche Cayan. And the repeated slamming of the car door, also his fault. He's had it for about two weeks and it took him eight days to get it synced, and just turned in his 3GS iPhone b/c it just didn't agree with him. He just posted the PalmPre story on Facebook (and I just did a cut & paste to MR), so that's why it's a bit confusing...

4. djellison macrumors 68020

Hmm. Not sure which is worse - repeatedly slamming ones mobile in a door, or buying a Porsche Cayenne. :cool:

5. SFStateStudent thread starter macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

+1 ^^^ He bought the Porsche b/c he said it was better on gas than the Hummer....lol :p:p:p

6. brad.c macrumors 68020

brad.c

My wife did that exact thing. Fortunately it wasn't an expensive phone, but it was her sister's. Ouch.

7. SFStateStudent thread starter macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

I guess it's a popular form of accidental destruction.....:eek: