Palm Treo to iPad

Discussion in 'iPad' started by From A Buick 8, Dec 26, 2010.

1. From A Buick 8, Dec 26, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2010

From A Buick 8 macrumors 68040

From A Buick 8

Ok I have my new iPad (love it). Part of what i am going to use is for is a type day planner, so I am going to start moving my calendar and contact data from my palm tree phone over to it.

So I am not sure what the best way to do this is. I want to be able to sync my data between the phone and the iPad. If I have to use our iMac as the hinge to make all of this happen then that is ok.

So any suggestions on what to use or the best app to use. The iPad cam with a calendar, note and contact program, and I assume this will sync with the contact programs in the iMac (ical and address book).

My title should be Palm treo.

2. From A Buick 8 thread starter macrumors 68040

From A Buick 8

Any thoughts on the best way to get my contacts and calendar events from my palm treo to my iPad, I would like to able to sync between the treo and iPad.

3. Matthew Yohe macrumors 68020

I would say get a gmail account. That will sync mail, contacts and calendars across all of those. And it will push those as well.

By the way, even if you don't want to use gmail as your mail provider you can still sign up for an account with them to get contacts and calendars synched.