Palmrest protector by Moshi Monde w/ pics

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by grayskyz, Aug 13, 2009.

1. grayskyz macrumors regular

grayskyz

Just wanted to let my fellow macbook/pro fans out there that this palmrest rocks! I installed it on my MBP 13 and the color matching is 99% perfect and you can barely tell it's an add on. This also came with a trackpad protector. The build on this thing is spectacular, I highly recommend it. I bought it at MicroCenter for 19.99. The only thing I'm looking for now is a bottom skin/protector. I won't buy the invisible shield on basis that it's too expensive and I'm not going to hose down my laptop to put it on. Any ideas?

link to product :http://tinyurl.com/r7zh2s

Attached Files:

2. jmann macrumors 604

jmann

bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
    I'm most worried about the sharp edge of the computer getting knicks in it. You have to be careful to not get tiny knicks on it.

3. uberamd macrumors 68030

uberamd

I have this on my early 2008 Macbook Pro, and my Rev A Macbook Air. I love it. The trackpad cover has a great texture to it and means no finger oils on the trackpad. The wrist guard means you can for example wear a watch and not worry about it scratching the palm area on your laptop. Well worth the money in my opinion.

4. grayskyz thread starter macrumors regular

grayskyz

I had one on my GF's 07 Macbook and they replaced the topcase and the palmrest went with it. That was 20 bucks wasted!

C.