Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dranakin

macrumors 6502
Mar 6, 2005
I love how the MC devs. have decided to censor their users who are having problems with the program (i.e. EVERYONE). They're spending more time dealing with their bad PR (private ticket system) than actually doing anything to fix the program/servers.

All they have done is lie to us, and then collect bank interest on our stolen money.

superstrikertwo

macrumors 65816
Jun 9, 2008
California
this is an outright lie. they only submitted the 3.1 update on aug 29th which was just a week ago. the whole "we're going to fast track and switch the 3.0.1 to 3.1 update" was just more BS from the developers.

so this has absolutely nothing to do with apple and everything to do with the fact that the mobilechat devs have no idea what they're doing whatsoever. a hell of a lot more needs to be fixed than just 'stability issues'.

One of the biggest complaints about the app is it crashing all the time. That falls under stability issues. Since the app works fine for me more than not that's all I see needing an update. Anyways back on topic.

Palringo has improved a lot since it's first release. I don't mind using it anymore the first version was terrible. The UI needs to be changed though use the native iPhone theme please.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.