Panasonic PV-GS320 just bought for . . .

Discussion in 'Digital Video' started by Liebo11, Nov 16, 2007.

1. Liebo11 macrumors member

$235 before shipping and taxes . . . total $280! I feel like I got a really good deal on a good camera that was in my price range. I was thinking about the 320, zr850, and the hc-38 and I came to the conclusion that I saw the best ratings for the GS320 and I heard the video quality is very impressive at 3CCD's. I am really excited to get it to just tape goofy weird things basically like my dog being him crazy self. Let me know what you guys think?!?

Thanks

- J

2. p0intblank macrumors 68030

I have the GS500 which is the big brother of the GS320 and I love it! The 3CCD quality really shows. You'll love it! Enjoy. :)

3. tchaap macrumors member

J
    Where did you find this price? I was just about to get this camcorder and the best I can find in $449...nowhere near your price.
    Thanks,
    TC

4. Macintoshgeek macrumors member

I love the 320, It is a very nice video camera, hope you love it as much as me!!!

5. r.j.s Moderator emeritus

r.j.s

did you get it yet? If not, I smell a scam. Unless it was used on ebay.

6. tchaap macrumors member

Does anyone know where he got this deal? I want it!

TC

7. Victory macrumors newbie

I bought the PV-GS300 (which is a year older but basically the same camera) about 2 months ago from circuit city. Just check the website for availability. I was able to get the display model for a little over 200 or 250; works great.