Pancakes

Mitthrawnuruodo

Moderator emeritus
Mar 10, 2004
Bergen, Norway
Why the frell does he have measure the amount of milk and flour...?!? :confused: Just whip up the eggs (along with whatever secret ingredients you have) and add the milk and pour in flour whilst whisking until the batter is thick enough... I've made pancakes since I was 5 and never measured anything... normally they look something like these:

pannekaker.sized.jpg

With or without bacon bits baked into them...

I know I've posted this image somewhere once before, but I couldn't find it...

xPismo

macrumors 6502a
Nov 21, 2005
California.
that post was all good up to... the.... bacon bits !?!? uugh.

Jam, cottage cheese, powderd sugar, but bacon bits?

If I didn't have pancakes yesterday, I'd be having more right now... why are they so good? Mmmmmm.

PickledSquirrel

macrumors regular
Dec 10, 2003
Aarhus, DK
Mitthrawnuruodo said:
With or without bacon bits baked into them...
Is that a gourmet-tip, or is that you not bothering to rinse the frying pan?

-Agree on the measuring thing, though. I do it the other way 'round; mixing eggs and flour untill its the right kind of thick, then add milk untill its the right kind of bakeable.

-Squirrel, munching.

Mitthrawnuruodo

Moderator emeritus
Mar 10, 2004
Bergen, Norway
PickledSquirrel said:
Is that a gourmet-tip, or is that you not bothering to rinse the frying pan?
He-he... I wouldn't call it gourmet, but some bits of fried bacon in the pancakes are definitively tasty... just cut the bacon in small cubes/slices and fry them lightly before adding the batter...

xPismo said:
that post was all good up to... the.... bacon bits !?!? uugh.

Jam, cottage cheese, powderd sugar, but bacon bits?
They are excellent if you roll them up with some strawberry jam (and sugar) inside... now, where is that drooling emoticon...?

PickledSquirrel said:
-Agree on the measuring thing, though. I do it the other way 'round; mixing eggs and flour untill its the right kind of thick, then add milk untill its the right kind of bakeable.
That's much the same, but I do it the other way around to avoid lumps... ;)