Pandora and quick compose text

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by andrewsd, Aug 6, 2010.

1. andrewsd macrumors 6502

Can't believe I'm asking this but yes i have a jailbroken iPhone and I was wondering if there was a way to quick compse a text a text while pandora is playing on the lock screen. I have the app lockinfo if that matters but I've been trying it with "bitesms" and "activator" to no oblige.

Thanks for the help. And yes I know how to quick compose a text with bitesms it just doesn't work while pandora is on do to the fact that it uses the
    volume buttons an I've tried other ways.

2. Airmark1 macrumors regular

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

You can just assign your BiteSMS to activate with a different screen gesture. You don't HAVE TO use the volume button.

Set it via the Seettigs - Activator - pick one and assign a different/aditional gesture.

3. Airmark1 macrumors regular

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

Umm. This sounded right ^^^. But now as I try it, it doesn't work. It should. I might be screwing it up.

4. andrewsd thread starter macrumors 6502

Yep

Sorry it took me a while to respond. I got super busy but ya I have had no luck either. Works with ireal SMS but I don't enjoy that app because there is no way to change the "new text info" to just show "text message" it displays the whole message. I contacted the developer and their response was to use activator as we have had no luck with.