Pandora integration lacking.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Simgar988, Jun 27, 2010.

1. Simgar988 macrumors 65816

Simgar988

I love the pandora intigration, I only wish that you could thumbs up/thumbs down the song w/o having to enter the app. Anyone else experience this?

2. oilfighter macrumors regular

why would apple pay special attention for just the pandora app? If they do that, do they have to integrate special feature for other apps such as Slacker?

3. OneMike macrumors 603

OneMike

True. Plus i don't see it as a big deal. You can skip and pause music. Good deal to me.

4. LoganT macrumors 68020

I was noticing that too. I think maybe a compromise would be to have double click on the previous button as thumbs down and double tap on the next button as thumbs up. If that is at all possible to do.

5. Dsr1205 macrumors 6502

since i have been using pandora/slacker i rarely use my iPod app anymore. Its just not cost effective. 15 bucks for unlimited music for three months or 11 songs in three months...hmmmm i think i see a deal. I'm not so much of a i need to listen to a particular song. More like a particular type of songs. Slacker suits my wallet and my taste. I only wish it worked with nike+

Anymore integration would lead to even more cannibalization of apples music ecosystem.