Pandora not working now on iOS 5.0.1

Discussion in 'iOS 5 and earlier' started by SurferMan, Nov 21, 2011.

1. SurferMan macrumors 65816

After all the issues I've had with iOS 5, fig'd how much worse could it be updating lol. Well now Pandora will not work at all, even on a clean restore. When you type in email and pass it says "unable to register your iPhone with Pandora"

And yes my info is correct as I logged in fine on my Mac. I can't find anything about this online except for a post or two of which aren't any help. I stream a lot especially in the truck so this blows. ughhh

2. xraytech macrumors 68020

Pandora working over here.

But I have Log-In issue with Spotify running on 5.0.1.

3. jojokwan macrumors newbie

4. Airmark1 macrumors regular

I've had no issues. I did a simple google search and found little. Could be a server issue and might correct itself. Can you borrow someones else's iPhone and log in for a few minutes on theirs and see if it works?

Found this. Not exactly helpful though.

http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=315124

5. SurferMan thread starter macrumors 65816

Saw that.

It works fine on my gf's 4 which I didn't update to 5.0.1, only mine and then jailbroke again. But has nothing to do with the jb' as it gives that error msg even with a fresh restore w/o jb'ing. On top of still having no WiFi on either phone since iOS 5 update which only works when I downgrade back to previous os's on my 3GS, now I have no Pandora which is pry the main app I use everyday :rolleyes: .

I even deleted it, and tried synching it from iTunes instead of the app store, but it gives the same error.

6. SurferMan thread starter macrumors 65816

Restored again, and it worked logging in, but then all my stations were gone. Reinstalled again and stations showed up this time. I was about to pass out from being tired so went to sleep streaming some music. I woke up at 7 and no music was playing. Checked the phone and Pandora showed no stations.

Restored once again, and they came back so lets see how long it last this time :rolleyes:

7. Airmark1 macrumors regular

Ok. That's just screwy.