Pandora Skip Hack

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by tnisatard, Jul 29, 2011.

1. tnisatard macrumors 6502

I guess I should just keep this thread open for the Pandora Skip Hack.

Pandora updated to 3.1.13, I just tested the current skip hack (3.1.11 I believe) it out and it still works.

2. rick snagwell macrumors 68040

rick snagwell

3. labman macrumors 604

labman

For me I like music controls pro and it's not backwards compatible. Now that spotify is out though I hardly use pandora now.

4. rick snagwell macrumors 68040

rick snagwell

spotify does the same? ads? i got an invite, just not aware of the uses of it. ill gladly ditch pandora.

5. fsck-y dingo macrumors 65816

fsck-y dingo

I've only used Spotify once for a brief time but as far as I could tell the only way their app will work is to subscribe to the $10 per month plan.

I think Spotify is ok for listening to a specific song now and again but I still prefer Pandora.

6. labman macrumors 604

labman

no Spotify is much different 1 you pick your songs it does not select them for you. you can play any song any time. your are allowed 3,333 songs. if you don't like a song just deselect it. No limit. want to here just a album np. if your flying you can pick songs to save for airplane mode premium service you can share music etc. 800,000 songs pandora 13 million Spotify there are 3 services free! 4.99 a month unlimited and 9.99 adds more features well worth at least trying. honestly about ready to delete pandora and every other music app I have. I'm doing the $4.99 personally.

7. MasterBoss macrumors newbie

MasterBoss