Pandora update not working

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by weezercleaver, Apr 2, 2009.

1. weezercleaver macrumors member

weezercleaver

I ran the update for Pandora from the App Store, now it just continuously says "Loading" and nothing is happening. I have restarted the phone and it still goes back to loading, I even tried to delete the app and it is will not let me do anything with it. What could be the problem?

2. iFerd macrumors 6502a

This may just be an annoying reply since it doesn't get at your troubles, but the new version of Pandora is working fine for me, both over Wi-Fi and 3G.

3. Aaleck macrumors 6502a

Aaleck

I would plug the iPhone into your computer, then it should just transfer the download over to iTunes. iTunes will download and install it for you...

4. weezercleaver thread starter macrumors member

weezercleaver

Thanks, that is what it is telling me to do now.

5. iFerd macrumors 6502a

I must have misunderstood the issue. You are having trouble downloading the application itself from the App Store onto your iPhone? Not with it running after it is already installed?

6. Aaleck macrumors 6502a

Aaleck

No problemo. :D

7. weezercleaver thread starter macrumors member

weezercleaver

Not to drag this thread on but yes, it will continuously say loading. It will never actually download in the first place. When I get home I will plug it into my macbook and connect to iTunes to see if that corrects it, which it should. :D

8. diemos macrumors 6502

Pandora is working fine on my old iphone. its overrated anyways, get shoutcast. =\

9. weezercleaver thread starter macrumors member

weezercleaver

Ok so i plugged my iphone in, it should just automatically update pandora when i sync?

10. SFC Archer macrumors 68000

SFC Archer

If you are using Beta 3.0 Do NOT upgrade or purchase from the app store. You will cause many different things to happen...one of which, Pandora will not update.

If you already tried you may have to do another restore to fix BUG. Only update from iTunes and then sync.

My Pandora is updated and working just fine on Beta 2 3.0.

Hope that helps.