Pandora

Discussion in 'Apple TV Apps' started by JoeShades, Dec 8, 2015.

1. JoeShades macrumors 6502a

2. HengenJL macrumors 6502a

HengenJL

Excellent! Thanks for posting about it, I'll have to download it when I get home tonight.

3. shacky macrumors regular

shacky

Yes! Installed and it's great. Would not recognize my login until I restarted the ATV. So, if you are having trouble, try that.

4. Scarpad macrumors 68000

Scarpad

great I got a free 3 month sub to commercial free Pandora, does siri work with the app ?

5. shacky, Dec 9, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2015

shacky macrumors regular

shacky

It will open the app but I don't think it knows your stations. Haven't tried that, though.

EDIT- what I meant here was that you can not ask Siri to open a station on your Pandora list. The app does, of course, connect to you account and stations. I've been using Pandora on atv4 almost constantly since it was released. Love it!

6. tonyr6 macrumors 6502a

tonyr6

Great all they need now is iHeart, TuneIn and Slacker.

7. JoeShades thread starter macrumors 6502a

I know tunein is coming, i asked them a month ago, Also to a previous poster you have to sign in for it to get your stations

8. HoosBruce macrumors 6502a

Used it tonight and it worked well. Great having music playing from the pandora app on the Apple TV through our Bluetooth speaker while those gorgeous flyover screen savers are on loop. Pretty damn cool.

Really hoping for Spotify too, but we will see.

9. bluespider macrumors 6502

bluespider

overtime i use pandora on apple tv it stops after 1 or 2 songs, anyone else have this problem? I don't have the issue if i play pandora through my tv only when i use apple tv app... thoughts?

10. WigWag Workshop macrumors 6502

WigWag Workshop

Has much as I love using Apple music, I think it's going to be interesting once Pandora offers on-demand music. I been a Pandora user from way back when it was in "beta" with a special invite.

11. shacky macrumors regular

shacky

It does not do that for me. I don't know if it would help, but maybe try uninstalling, restart, and reinstall.