Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Abarth1200

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 26, 2010
Hi guys, restored and set up as new ipad to IOS 7.1.2 then went straigh ahead and started pangu to jailbreak, it asked me to unlock the device and wait for the cydia icon to appear, im still waiting and pangu is no telling me its timed out and the ipads home button isnt working and its frozen in safari now, still connected to computer and still have pangu program open.

Any ideas???

bushido

Suspended
Mar 26, 2008
Germany
that happened to me too. Make sure its set to june 2 and also disable "automatically sync when iphone is plugged in" and the "wifi sync" option within itunes. also disable the passcode. i had to try it like 6 times on my iPhone to finally get it to work. i think they might also be having server issues

(delete the pangu icon once it timed out and try again)

Abarth1200

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 26, 2010
OK got it guys, ipad mini and ipad 3rd gen jailbroken and seem fine.

Thanks for your help,

drushd

macrumors newbie
Dec 30, 2014
pangu failed, no pangu icon, no cydia icon - pangu says device already jailbroken

I have tried everything I know to do. I even factory reset my ipad. After doing that, I ran Pangu. Pangu still says I have an already jailbroken device, and it won't let me run it again. ANY help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.