Paranoid question

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Mps5, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Mps5 macrumors newbie

So just a bit paranoid after the pre-ordering experience and hoping someone can help put my mind at ease. I got my pre-order within the first 45mins last (luckily) I paid for my phone and received the email that said your order is being processed and listed my item to be shipped. However my wife was thinking about upgrading her phone as well so I went back into the app to order a phone for her but at the last min she decided she didn't want to upgrade. By that time I had already received a message saying I have a reservation for phone but it wouldn't let me pay yet because it couldn't connect to the carrier. We are on family plan with myself as the primary holder. So my question is since my wife doesn't want the phone I should be able to let her reservation expire without canceling my order as we'll right. Jus wanted to make sure apple didn't group orders together by the account because it seems to me they would be 2 separate orders. Can anyone confirm this? I'm jus very nervous it's my first iphone n I was lucky enough to get a pre order for the launch.

2. Mps5 thread starter macrumors newbie