Parrot MKi9200 car kit

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by mobileinstall, Jun 20, 2009.

1. mobileinstall macrumors newbie

I don't know if you have these over here yet but they have their own amplifier so they will play music through all of your car speakers whether or not you have a telephone input

[​IMG]

You can fit them with or without a cradle as the screen shows you all the caller id and playlists (including album covers)

There's also a new cradle out with a pass through connector that works if you have a skin fitted to your phone

[​IMG]

click the link for more info

http://www.mobileinstall.co.uk/iphone.html

Oh and hello by the way, My name is Rick and I'm mad about iPhone car integration as its how I make my living

2. Crotalus_Joe macrumors regular

I am strongly considering one of these. I was waiting to see if the 3G s supported voice dialing via Bluetooth. If it did i was going to upgrade early as my only real issue with the phone is the fact that i can't make a call using a bluetooth headset without fumbling around with the phone.

The Parrot looks to be exactly what i need. Now i just have to find somewhere to have it installed in my Dodge Ram since i am not into tearing dashes and car interiors apart.