Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

benoitc

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 18, 2015
does anyone tested the parcslope from twelve south with the new macbook 12"? Does it fit well?

ctdw

macrumors member
Nov 7, 2009
does anyone tested the parcslope from twelve south with the new macbook 12"? Does it fit well?

I am using it with my MacBook 12...it fits fine. Obviously the stand base sticks past the rMB further then my previous rMBP 13 but the rMB still sits comfortably on the rubber base.

benoitc

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 18, 2015
well working on the rMB all the day is hurting my neck somehow. Is there any good solution to fix that? I also failed to find a good external screen. for it. I tried the asus PA328Q which was obviously an error but also the asus MX27AQ without any success... Any idea is welcome :)

ctdw

macrumors member
Nov 7, 2009
well working on the rMB all the day is hurting my neck somehow. Is there any good solution to fix that? I also failed to find a good external screen. for it. I tried the asus PA328Q which was obviously an error but also the asus MX27AQ without any success... Any idea is welcome :)

I use a Dell U2515H monitor (via HDMI) at the office and it adjusts to a decent height. It's a UHD monitor and I run it at the native 2560x1440. The Parcslope does help raise it up but it's not going to be the same as a full size monitor. I use the Parcslope when working from home and it's fine for that use...it's not cheap but it's well built and you won't replace it every few years like those cheap plastic stands you get for less.

benoitc

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 18, 2015
I use a Dell U2515H monitor (via HDMI) at the office and it adjusts to a decent height. It's a UHD monitor and I run it at the native 2560x1440. The Parcslope does help raise it up but it's not going to be the same as a full size monitor. I use the Parcslope when working from home and it's fine for that use...it's not cheap but it's well built and you won't replace it every few years like those cheap plastic stands you get for less.

Interresting. At which frame rate is used the Dell U2515H?

I just ordered the Parcslope to test it. will see :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.