Pasadena Apple Store: Any iPhone 4s in stock?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iWeldonJ, Jul 27, 2010.

1. iWeldonJ macrumors member

I know they have iPhone 4s here. They had a huge shipment on Friday July 23rd, but they state that they are sold out and are only selling to the reservist. I went in yesterday and they still have long lines but only for reservist. Does anyone know when they might have some for walk ins?

2. F123D macrumors 68040

F123D

3. iWeldonJ thread starter macrumors member

Yes I got a message saying "Sold out of iPhone 4" I can't get anyone to answer. I want to alteast beg to be put on a list.

4. michaelz macrumors regular

Why don't you just register on the waiting list? You can sign up online, all they need is your name and email address.

I got my from Pasadena store last week after being on the list for two weeks.

5. iWeldonJ thread starter macrumors member

I can never find that online. It only gives me the option to ship.

6. iWeldonJ thread starter macrumors member

I finally got through and got some good news. No more reservation list, but walk ins will start soon.

7. soloer macrumors 6502a

soloer

I hope that means I get an e-mail soon since I am (was) on the priority list there!

8. michaelz macrumors regular

Yes you can, but only inside the local store :D

9. mapocher macrumors newbie

I waited in line hoping to get an iPhone by walking in but the people that had made reservations snatched them all. So I left my name and email and they emailed me within a week saying they would reserve my iPhone in the store for 24 hours. Pretty hassle-free. This was about three weeks ago and I went to the store in old town...if you're talking about the same Pasadena as I am.

10. jfyrfytr25 macrumors 6502a

jfyrfytr25

Hmmm.... Maybe you should become a reservist....

I hear it is a beautiful religion.:D

11. iWeldonJ thread starter macrumors member

I stoped by the Apple store about 4 pm and good news is they are selling to walk ins but unfortunately they only have 16GB for sale. I was like damn!!!

No way I would find a 16GB useful. I'll check again tonight.

Anyone know if any other local places that might have in stock, such as At&t or Bestbuy.

12. iWeldonJ thread starter macrumors member

Got my 32 gigger just now. Hellz yeah. I was in and out about 20 mins

13. roro5pm macrumors newbie

iWeldonJ, do u know if they still have 16's in stock? i've tried calling the past days, and they say theyre sold out...and today, the line just rings forever.

14. soloer macrumors 6502a

soloer

Nice! Was that from being on the priority list?

15. iWeldonJ thread starter macrumors member

Yes, they have plenty of 16 gig iPhone 4s. They're hardly answering phones as I faced the same issue when I called. Took multiple attempts. Once they answered they did state that they had both 16 and 32.

When I got there 2 different reps told me they only had 16s. I was like BS. I asked a another rep near the back. He checked the back and said yes they have 32s. I was so relieved.

Good luck!

16. soloer macrumors 6502a

soloer

I stopped by based on this and managed to snag a 32. They said they were getting low, but who knows. Thanks for the tip, iWeldonJ!! :D

17. mhdena macrumors 6502

Did they have any cases for sale? Not the free ones

18. soloer macrumors 6502a

soloer

You know, it was so crowded in there that I just got the iPhone and ran out. I didn't even attempt to wade through the sea of people.

19. adster macrumors regular

Glad you guys got one! I managed to get a 32gb at the Beverly Center this afternoon. Woot!

20. iWeldonJ thread starter macrumors member

I also received my free blue bumper Monday and I picked up an iPhone 4 dock. I didn't think I'd like the bumper at all but man it feels nice to hold and I really dig the way it looks. I might have to take the dock back since they both won't work together.

21. roro5pm macrumors newbie

yup man, you were right on, they told me the same thing when they finally answered the phone, setting up my 16gig right now. thanks for the tip man!