Passbook management

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by dmbrem99, Feb 7, 2013.

1. dmbrem99 macrumors member

Is there a way to move passbook cards/tickets/etc around and arrange them in the order the user wants... not just on chronological order of when they were installed?

2. MozMan68 macrumors 68000

MozMan68

Nope. It's not supposed to matter though as they are supposed to come up automatically based on location and/or time (in the case of boarding passes)....but when the developer doesn't add those functions (like Delta) I can see why you may want that as you have to select Passbook and then select the pass to use it.

3. dmbrem99 thread starter macrumors member

Well, not only that, but I'd like to group all my membership cards together (Sam's, Starbucks, REI, etc), discounts/coupons (groupon, livingsocial, etc) and boarding passes.

My passbook looks sloppy and unorganized when each card is scattered all over the place. Just my humble opinion...

4. Peter K. macrumors 6502a

Peter K.

I've been wanting this feature, also, since I started using passbook.

5. madsci954, Feb 8, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2013

madsci954 macrumors 68030

I would love this option, but what MozMan said makes sense. But then again, I'm waiting for more devs and vendors to get on board the Passbook express :D

6. MozMan68 macrumors 68000

MozMan68

I could see that once I have more in there. Again, I think the idea is that you rarely if ever have to actually open the passbook app. I also hate some of the duplication of the apps and their passbook counterparts. I really don't feel the need to have a Starbucks app now that I have it in passbook.