Passionate about Apple?

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by BenRubery, Apr 6, 2011.

1. BenRubery macrumors newbie

I'll try and keep this as short as possible.

I've recently launched brand new website Speak Apple. We're talking Apple, all day, every day. News, rumours, leaks, reviews, how-tos etc... Anything Apple.

I'm after volunteer writers to product content on the website. So if you're passionate about Apple, and have a love for creating content and sharing it with others check out http://speakapple.net/join for more information.

More about me? I started producing YouTube videos on gadget in April 2010 (http://youtube.com/gadgetspotuk), from there I've done work for various companies and app developers. I now do paid work for an American media company. I'll be posting on the website as well as producing videos for Speak Apple's YouTube channels.

2. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

Not a bad site but it looks like you're just pulling in stuff from MR's forum, i.e., the typing in tilt in the google search box of safari.

3. iApples macrumors 65816

iApples

So you're looking for volunteer writers to help you make money?

4. Alaerian Guest

Alaerian

It's nice to have enthusiasm, and I commend you on that. However, you really aren't doing anything new. Everything you say you want to do haas already been done. The sites that already do it have large and loyal fan bases already. I just don't think it's a wise idea to devote so much time and effort into something that will essentially be a "knock-off."

Sorry :(

5. Joshuarocks macrumors 6502

Joshuarocks

Lose the quirky look.. and maybe you might get some support :)