Password keeper with cloud sync like dropbox instead of desktop

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by vietalogy, Jul 24, 2011.

1. vietalogy macrumors 6502

Any password keeper app where It doesn't require me to sync with a desktop app? Most apps require you to purchase another app just to sync and was wondering if there's one where I could sync with a cloud such as dropbox.

2. kleinias macrumors regular

I use "1Password" from Agilebits and it syncs with Dropbox without me having to sync with the desktop. For the initial setup, you may have to use their desktop application but I believe they have a free trial for the desktop, so you could just use it for the initial sync and then never have to worry about it after that. I use 1Password on the Mac & iPhone, but they both sync with dropbox and have no direct connection (although they do have that as an option) with each other.

http://agilebits.com/products/1Password/iPhone

3. blevins321 macrumors 68030

Yep. +1 to this. I use their iPhone and Desktop versions and both are great. Built in Dropbox support to the iPhone - don't even have to open the dropbox app.

4. dialed1 macrumors 6502

dialed1

I don't know anything about drop box personally sounds like I should... I like splash ID and am not paying 30 bux for app. Maybe I'll try this