Password Keeper

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Private Dirt, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Private Dirt macrumors regular

Private Dirt

Jan 19, 2009
    Is there an App out there that will store all my many different passwords for me? Kinda like the Blackberry has?

Sorry if this is in the wrong place.
  2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

Feb 19, 2005
    Wrong place and completely redundant question.

1Password is the way to go, offers to sync with your 1Password on your Mac as well.

Memwallet is another I believe.
  3. Private Dirt thread starter macrumors regular

Private Dirt

Jan 19, 2009
  4. ksmith80209 macrumors 6502a

Aug 15, 2007
    1Password, as mentioned above. Keeps your identities, logins, and notes all securely and it syncs via wi-fi with your mac. Awesome app!
  5. iFerd macrumors 6502a

Jul 20, 2007
    There are several besides those already mentioned. SplashID is one that also is popular. If you don't wnat or need desktop sync, there are several others. Just search the App Store.
  6. KRAPPS macrumors 6502

Nov 9, 2008
    eWallet is another one as well .... it's been around for years and very reputable ... which was very important to me when I considered such an app.
  7. QuarterSwede macrumors G3

Oct 1, 2005
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Just as a negative review, since there are so many glowing ones, I personally don't like 1Password. OS X's Keychain has always worked better in my opinion, and I really hate that I have to use their web browser on the iPhone (I understand why). I just wish Apple would port Keychain to the iPhone.
  8. kwhitney macrumors newbie

Dec 10, 2008
    SplashID is good - syncs over Wifi with the desktop version.
  9. rotarypower101 macrumors regular

Sep 28, 2007
    Portland Oregon
    Do any of these hold and enter the password automaticaly? Instead of just display the password like 1password
  10. alainr macrumors regular

Apr 20, 2008
    Is splashID really secure? to put in atm/bank passwords?

i am using splash id and like the format. i am a little nervous about entering banking passwords. is it safe?
  11. Aaleck macrumors 6502a

Oct 11, 2007
    Michigan, USA
    I just remember everything, but there is plenty of programs out there. To be totally 100% secure, writing them down anywhere is a bad idea imo