Password Storage/List App's

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by ilivestrong, Aug 17, 2011.

1. ilivestrong macrumors newbie

Anyone have any recommendations (good or bad) regarding an iPad App you can use to safely and securely store a list of User ID's and Passwords. It appears to do anything online nowadays you need to set up a ID and App.
    Thank you.

2. kendo88 macrumors regular

I use 1password, stores all passwords and automatically inputs them on the built in browser. Have nothing bad to say

3. HengenJL macrumors 6502a

HengenJL

+1 for 1Password, works perfectly well for my needs.

4. IrishVixen macrumors 68020

IrishVixen

Another rec for 1Password. The only complaint I have is that you have to have the desktop version in order to sync (even through Dropbox) from the iPhone to the iPad & vice versa. (At least, it was that way as late as two months ago; pls correct if something's changed!) But even with the added expense of the Mac version, it's absolutely worth it.

Look for specials on it though. I bought last fall when there was some discount available that took quite a bit off the combined total for iOS & desktop versions.

5. Skywriter123 macrumors newbie

1password version 3 on the blink

1password 3.x is not working correctly. In Foxfire 6 Won't allow manual save of passwords and the automatic save is not doing them either. Also will not find some passwords that it already has in the data base. Beware!